Beef Shish Kabob
June 21, 2015 § Leave a comment
- 1 pound beef cubes – cut in about 1″ pieces
- 1/4 cup parsley – chopped
- 1/4 cup oregano – chopped
- 3 cloves garlic – minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine the last 5 ingredients and mix well.
- Add the beef and stir to cover all the beef cube.
- Let rest, covered in the refrigerators for a couple hours.
- Thread onto skewers alternating with onions, peppers, etc.
- Grill for about 5 minutes, flip and grill for about another 5 minutes for medium.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Notes: It is best to salt & pepper as you are cooking rather that only at the end. You end up using less salt in the long run.