Grilled Polenta with Sautéed Corn
- Corn cut from 2 ears fresh corn(about 1 cup)
- 2T butter
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1 cup polenta ( I use Bob’s Red Mill Polenta – Corn Grits)
- 14.5 oz. low sodium chicken broth
- 1.5 oz. water
- 1 cup half & half
- 1 T butter
- 1 T olive Oil
- Sauté corn in butter until just starting to brown slightly
- Bring the chicken broth, water and half and half just to a boil.
- Lower heat and add the polenta gradually, stirring constantly.
- Simmer on low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Add the sautéed corn, butter and oil.
- Place in a greased 8 x 8 pan and smooth top.
- Place greased wax paper on top to prevent skin from forming.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut in quarters, spray with cooking spray and grill.